While I was cleaning things up around the site yesterday I noticed my “Other” section was out of date. Not only has it not been updated since 2012, it was out-of-date in 2012. I have since put a bunch of stuff up in my GitHub account and was really not looking forward to linking all of it in manually. Since most of the more interesting things get posts detailing them I figured I would just need the links and, since there are a bunch I decided to create a little WordPress plugin to do it for me.
The GitHub Repo List plugin creates a shortcode to add all your github repositories to a page. It support not only getting your list but some mild customization, custom sort order, the ability to filter some repositories out, and even filters based on almost anything you can think of. You can already get the github-repo-list plugin from WordPress extend, and it will be up on my GitHub account shortly.
With another version of WordPress released I have gone ahead and updated all my plugins. They all work on 4.1 just fine. During the update Critique saw a new feature added, the ability to place the review score blocks with a shortcode.
I have also changes some stuff up in the menu and added a section for themes… of which there is one that has not gone through review yet. Where getting there, now all I need to do is update the “Other” section.
I have gone through and updated all of the WordPress plugins.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent scripts from loading in my “critique” plugin.
- Fixed a typo that would cause double backslashes from appearing in the script and style links (although the script and style fiels still loaded properly).
- Updated the tested on version to 4.0.0 (it has previously been tested although the version did not get updated).
- Fixed a bug that would cause extra backslashes in the style and script paths (although style and scripts still loaded properly).
- Added pointer styles to the admin side review selection boxes to make it more appeant you can click on them to select a score.
- There is currently an issue with the admin scripts not loading while using this script with my “auto-seo” script, this issue is caused by auto-seo and an update will be pushed to that plugin fixing the issue soon.
- Confirmed plugin compatibility with WordPress 4.0
They have all also been pushed to github. Get them while there fresh.
Just a quick update to my inflation class, it will now throw a notice instead of an exception, and today adjustment value instead of 0.0, in an order to try and keep the page running despite any errors. I also update the data.
Just a little update to the gamepedia viewer script. Dropbox changes the way the things were formatted in their gallery, this update accommodates for that and the images are working again. I tried to fix the app icon issue at the same time but nothing would work, never even directly copying code from other working sites.
I have tested and update the readme’s for all my plugins, they are all WordPress 4.0 compatible and seems to work fine. While I was in there I also fixed a little bug on Critique that would cause HTML to show on the site if you have a shot post that was so shot WP didn’t feel the need to add the more link. Everything has been updated on both WordPress and github.
WordPress: AutoSEO, Backdrop, Critique
GitHub: AutoSEO, Backdrop, Critique