With another version of WordPress released I have gone ahead and updated all my plugins. They all work on 4.1 just fine. During the update Critique saw a new feature added, the ability to place the review score blocks with a shortcode.
I have also changes some stuff up in the menu and added a section for themes… of which there is one that has not gone through review yet. Where getting there, now all I need to do is update the “Other” section.
I have gone through and updated all of the WordPress plugins.
- Fixed a bug that would prevent scripts from loading in my “critique” plugin.
- Fixed a typo that would cause double backslashes from appearing in the script and style links (although the script and style fiels still loaded properly).
- Updated the tested on version to 4.0.0 (it has previously been tested although the version did not get updated).
- Fixed a bug that would cause extra backslashes in the style and script paths (although style and scripts still loaded properly).
- Added pointer styles to the admin side review selection boxes to make it more appeant you can click on them to select a score.
- There is currently an issue with the admin scripts not loading while using this script with my “auto-seo” script, this issue is caused by auto-seo and an update will be pushed to that plugin fixing the issue soon.
- Confirmed plugin compatibility with WordPress 4.0
They have all also been pushed to github. Get them while there fresh.
Just a quick update to my inflation class, it will now throw a notice instead of an exception, and today adjustment value instead of 0.0, in an order to try and keep the page running despite any errors. I also update the data.